Establish single mothers as change agents in their lives and the lives of their children by investing in them socially, emotionally, spiritually and financially.
Our Core Values
- Integrity- We believe honesty and transparency promotes goodwill and undergirds a healthy relationship. Our residents, employees, volunteers, and community partners help to create a reciprocal atmosphere of integrity.
- Trust- We believe single mothers with children should feel safe and our stakeholders and partners can depend on us as agency.
- Empowerment- We believe every person has the ability to excel. Clients, employees, partners and stakeholders are encouraged to initiate and promote positive change.
- Respect- We believe everyone deserves to be treated with respect in word and deed. Kindness, courtesy, encouragement, a willingness to listen and be heard are of utmost importance.
- Excellence- We believe we honor our clients and ourselves through serving others well and demonstrating pride in all we do.